620 VDC [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 22:36:47 PDT 2008

Joel,

While I don't disagree that some modules are not optimal for some inverters,
the idea that all AHJs insist on using all-time low as a guide for "lowest
expected ambient temperature" is a myth. There is no guidance in the code on
the subject. That is precisely why we intend to add guidance. Until now,
when asked what to use for the number, my response is that all-time low is
the most readily available appropriate number.

Bill.