Poor PV Manufacturers' Customer Support [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon Jun 23 10:23:15 PDT 2008

I LOVE the idea of the CPUC and their equals in other States treating manu's just like they do the rest of us with the Watch List and eventual drop from the approved list. After all the CPUC is first and foremost a consumer protection agency, this would simply be doing their job better.
It would have tremendous positive impacts on our industry by putting the largest PV market in the country forcing quality customer service or they must take a walk. This (CSI) is by no means a small player that can be replaced with a new customer in a blink. Not to mention the big press it would get that reaches far beyond our Wrenches list.
This looks to be a great and elegant idea, let's work towards refinement and implementation!

-jeff o

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com