Trade Association[RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Sun Jun 22 09:29:01 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

I agree Jeff. We need a group that is independent of the Manus,
because they have their own agendas.
I've wanted to create an installers' guild for 10 years. If  NABCEP
could change course,  they might be able to do it.
Perhaps a group affiliated with NABCEP (certification gets you
automatic membership) but otherwise independent.

Ray Walters

PS Thanks to this list, I have to go check a BP install I did about 6
years ago. Groan.
Did anyone from BP or my supplier ever contact me to warn us?... Hell
no.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com