Standard contract clauses [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sat Jun 14 20:03:23 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Ya know, kids...
This might be a good thing for NABCEP to take on. We have a lawyer
who is pretty sharp and perhaps this is something we can get him to
review. I'll bring it up at our next BoD meeting the end of this month.
In the meantime, Jeff, consolidate all your responses and let's see
if NABCEP can help us all with this.
Peaches, Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php