wind generator input [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Jun 12 17:29:17 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

The drilling and epoxy method are good...but beware of fractured rock.
Might want to go a bit deeper and beefier to compensate for unknown rock
characteristics.

In worst case scenarios, pre-cast concrete blocks also work....

Have fun...and be sure to significantly derate SWWP's energy production
estimates for the 3.7!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org