Outback MX problem [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Wed May 28 13:51:56 PDT 2008

Lota lead for the input! That being said I too charge acording to
Surrette's suggested Charge V rate. OB MXs DO screw up so I too would
jump at the chance to swap. Who knows, if they want to swap maybe they
will pay you for the trouble. Try to get them to send you a new one and
see what happens when you get to the site. Ck for loose wires in the CC.