Apollo T-80 Alert [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Fri May 9 06:44:50 PDT 2008

I too have found this product marginal in living up to expectations & in
need of revisions! Another "lets put it in the field & let the
installers tell us what we need to fix." Can you say vapor ware????
It seems every week there is a software update....hummm just 200
milesR/t to the unit, I'll get right on that.