XW [RE-wrenches]

Richard Bogan rbogan at empire-solar.com
Tue Apr 15 10:54:37 PDT 2008

We installed a XW6048 Power System in an off-grid application, 2 months
ago. House is still being built but, the owner is running all his tools
off the system and is very happy not to have to hear the generator
running. Everything is running good, my fingers are crossed.

In fact the system has sold itself to a neighbor who is facing a $60,000
bill to bring power to his newly constructed house. We are in the
process of finalizing the design and pulling permits. We are going with
another XW6048 Power System.

Both customers may pay for the utility power in the future if they do
not like living off-grid and the XW allows for this.

Richard J. Bogan
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer (r)
Solar Operations Manager | Empire Solar Solutions, LP