Big Offgrid System Request for Guidance [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Apr 14 15:03:55 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Hi Allan,

I would add the SMA sunny island which can be set up quite big, you
should talk to J Berdner about that.

And assuming the loads are going to be larger than that, you'll have
to do multiple services.

My question is what kind of battery banks are folks using for these
massive systems?

thanks,
jay

peltz power