EMF worries? [RE-wrenches]

Karl Schwingel karl at northwindrenewable.com
Thu Apr 10 09:58:56 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Isn't the size and intensity of the EMFdirectly related to the voltage and
frequency of the source?  IE a 30KV from a ballast has "more" than 120 V
from an incandescent lightbulb?

that's why you can put a flurescent bulb under a high voltage line and have
it light up?  what's the relation to the amperage passing thru?
what kind of voltage is the high voltage transmission network at?

Thanks, Karl

PS: I was building a strabale house in the country duing the post 9-11
period, weren't listening to the  radio, didn't go to town for a day or 2
afterword, wondered a little bit about the lack of contrails (and indeed all
clouds).  there were usually lots as we were due west of O'hare.