EMF worries? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Thu Apr 10 08:41:46 PDT 2008

Wes,

The issue is one of proximity to the inverter. You do not want inverters
near places where people will be closer than 5-10' for hours at a time. Look
for FCC-compliant inverters and give them 10' from where people are going to
be. Anything more than 10' with an FCC compliant inverter will be
indistinguishable from the ambient radiation. An AM radio is a good
measurement device of the transmission of radio waves from an inverter.

Bill.