2011 NEC/PV Meeting 5/6 June 2008-Golden CO [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 17:36:16 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

I appreciate the time spent by Bill Brooks, John Wiles, Ward Bower, Larry
Sherwood, Chuck Whitaker and several other Code knowledgeable pro-PV people
who can attend the meetings. Thanks to them, I feel represented. If we must
have rules (alas, it seems we must), then I am glad these guys are involved
in the process and appreciate their push-back when rules and revisions are
unreasonable.

Joel Davidson