International Association of Electrical Inspectors [RE-wrenches]

Chris Meier chrism at unirac.com
Fri Mar 7 15:33:46 PST 2008

Thank Ray
Roy Sekreta will be missed greatly.

Chris Meier

Product Manager

UniRac, Inc.

1411 Broadway Blvd. NE

Albuquerque, NM   87102-1545

Ph:  505-242-6411

Fx:  505-242-6412

Email:  chrism at unirac.com

Web:   http://www.unirac.com

This message contains confidential and privileged information, which is
intended for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  It should not
be reviewed, retransmitted, disseminated, or otherwise used by a
person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient.  If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer system(s).