Tax incentives for solar water pumping? [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 11:09:54 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

All,

The USDA DOES assist in solar pumping systems for ranchers. I think that
they provide a very healthy funding level, at least they seem to have
for a number of my recent clients. All of the systems I know of have
been for remote cattle watering systems, including creek pumping to
alleviate cattle damage to riparian habitat. The thing is that you
(they) need to jump through a lot of hoops to get this money.

I've been having discussions with an agent in the Fresno area about
spec'ing out some of our Monoflo systems recently, and know that the
program is definitely still active.

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php