Tax incentives for solar water pumping? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Feb 15 09:20:41 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

What Travis says is absolutely correct.

I work closely with various NRCS, SWCD and other USDA offices in NY and
Pa. and over the
past 8 years we've installed close to 40 pumping systems. I've heard
those same paperwork nightmare stories myself.

An interesting trend in our area is that the USDA employees are
incredibly focused on helping the farms in their regions to
thrive and will usually take on most of the paperwork burden themselves.
Lots of good people in those offices looking
out for the family farms. Not what you'd expect from a government agency!

As for the original question of tax incentives being available for these
systems, I am not aware of any.
But I would certainly welcome any information that anyone finds!

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org