Rinnai boiler controller [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Sun Feb 10 10:45:38 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Is it actually a voltage problem?  If not, you can skip the switched-tap type regulators and use a power conditioner (beware of misuse of this term) -- basically a 2nd order filter (transformer or inductor) plus cap.  I like used Oneac boxes from eBay (about 5 cents on the dollar, but freight can easily double that.)  You might try the now-discontinued CL series for a small load like this - search eBay for 'oneac cl*' and you'll get a nice assortment.  There are definitely some parasitic losses
with these, but the output waveform will be clean.

.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com