Rinnai boiler controller [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bbassett at hei.net
Wed Feb 6 17:38:50 PST 2008

This is odd, My Rinnai has never had a problem. I had a really cheap
generator that was so bad that my off-grid Outbacks barely worked with
it. I could only get up to about 3A AC charging current before the
Outbacks would start dropping out. I think the generator had a sawtooth
wave form and was double crossing the 0v line. The frequency meter was
all over the place. Even with the Outbacks dropping out every few
minutes, the Rinnai still just kept on working fine. Not only that, but
it will stay initialized while the Outback in in search mode, so long as
it is set with the default double pulse on the search.

Brad Bassett
AEE Solar

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php