Xantrex XW Systems [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Mon Jan 14 17:45:00 PST 2008

Hi Jeff -

We debated the issue of putting the full remote panel into each
inverter, and decided that it gets confusing with larger multiple
inverter/charge controller installations, as it is a full system remote,
not just for an inverter. Units can also be set up and configured with
the XWConfig software and USB programming dongle which is just becoming
available.

Regarding support for the SW series - Even though these units are being
discontinued this year we will be providing parts and service for these
for at least 7 years.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds