[RE-wrenches] battery commissioning

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Wed Dec 17 04:17:19 PST 2008

Ron,
   You might talk with Roy at RAE Storage Battery in Berlin CT. He is one
of the few distributors of Surrette Batteries that I know that do this.
Surrette does ship him the batteries dry and he fills and heats them
up. It takes a lot of power, a very well vented work area and, in my
opinion, too much hassle. You can reach Roy at 860 828-6007

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design