Apollo T-80 Alert [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Sat May 10 16:41:43 PDT 2008

I apologize to Apollo. My experiences w/ them too has been GOOD for the software upgrades after it was written. That being said in my original post re/ vapor ware I was reeferring to what seems like an on going (tho getting better) situation where we installers r still dealing with things that r not all that they r marketed to b.  . This WAS not an attack on any manufacture but a comment to the suppliers/ manu of products we use in r industry.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T