Manufactures on the list [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Tue Mar 4 02:47:38 PST 2008

Mark , Their value to us (the manufactures) here on the wrench list is
quite high. Yes there are some manufactures that DO seem to pontificate
w/out the chastising from Michael, while others offer their comments in
a rather concise manner. Sounds like life in general. With that being
said, I would like to say THANKS to ALL the reps that do take the time
to watch the list & comment when they can. THANKS