Manufactures on the list [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Tue Mar 4 05:29:22 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

I'd still like answers to the questions Mark asked that as of yet,
remain unanswered... although I feel the silence from Xantrex probably
speaks for itself. If manufacturers are not going to admit to problems
or possible faults with their gear, then IMO their value to us wrenches
in the field is greatly diminished.

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php