Rinnai boiler controller [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bbassett at hei.net
Sat Feb 9 20:29:12 PST 2008

Mine is a V2532FFU from 2003. At the time it was the standard
residential tankless from them.

I would hesitate to install a natural draft unit in any house in a cool
or cold climate unless there is some provision for ventilation in a
separate room from the conditioned space of the house, because they will
pull warm air out of the house and any ventilation system could
potentially backdraft it.

Also do any of the natural draft (no power required) units modulate so
they can use preheated water from a solar system (everyones installs
have solar hot water don't they)? Is the old Aquastar modulating unit
for solar preheat still available? I thought they were discontinued.

Brad
AEE Solar

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php