[RE-wrenches] PV message board

Phil Schneider phil at CEsolar.com
Thu Nov 6 09:24:01 PST 2008

Wrenches,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a message board source?  We are
putting together a stand alone system to run a digital text message board.
We would like a board with 4-5 lines of text, visible 15-20 feet away and as
power conscious as possible.  We¹re thinking about 4 inch letters ­ so the
board would be about 20 inches high by 60 inches wide.  It would be great if
it is also RF programmable.  It has been surprisingly difficult to find
information about signs like this.  Thanks!

Phil

Phil Schneider, system engineer
Creative Energies