[RE-wrenches] list etiquette

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 10:12:17 PDT 2008

Marv,

I understand that you're a respected industry veteran and all, but I don't think it's appropriate for manufacturer's representatives to be telling the rest of us on the list what we should be allowed to say.  This list was started after all for installers and specifiers of equipment to share technical information and professional opinions of products.

Lots of us in the industry have had to repeatedly service products that weren't ready for market & been burned by manufacturers unwilling or unable to support them.  I think Mark's concerns are valid, even if his expectations are higher than what some of us would expect from a mfr.

My knee-jerk two cents,
Jerry Caldwell