[RE-wrenches] Sealed battery voltages and XW systems

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Sat Oct 25 06:08:07 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I had mis read an old chart, the voltage did get above 60 though (below 30
degrees) as that was what our hi-bat cut out was set for (have increased).
You are correct on the voltage. My problem is now solved thanks to Charles
at Xantrex Tech support. Very helpful. It did not go back to grid-tie
automatically. I needed to reprogram Sell under Grid Support, which I must
have missed in the manual. Seems that Grid Support - Sell is the only thing
that needs to be rest after an error
Dave