[RE-wrenches] Fw: nabcep

tump at hughes.net tump at hughes.net
Fri Sep 12 15:59:54 PDT 2008

------Original Message------
From: Jesse Dahl
To: tump at hughes.net
Sent: Sep 12, 2008 5:24 PM
Subject: nabcep

  Hi there I am a member of your brother-in-laws union, and will be taking my NABCEP test next march. I completed ALL of the requirements that the union, Daryll, and NABCEP asked of me.  All while working 10 hour days. I also passed the COK test. I had to fight with NABCEP the whole way to be able to take my test.  Belive me they are not laying down for the Union, I don't think they want the union involved in solar at all.  Your statments are very misinformed and I take serious offence to them.

  Maybe your Brother-in-law is the one who is "watering" down your standards!!