[RE-wrenches] XW SERVICE

Tump tump at hughes.net
Mon Aug 11 15:20:06 PDT 2008

I am in need of a service center that will work on a XW series inverter,
located on the East coast. Tekris in NJ has never worked on one & isn't
interested. I was on hold w/ Xantrex for 15 minutes so needless to say I can
only hope that the service center is a bit more professional! Customer
smoked the gen2 donut transformer & god knows what else.

     <mailto:Tump at hughes.net> Tump at hughes.net         <http://www.swnl.net/>
www.SWNL.net
           Solarwinds Northernlights
   Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
     Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
     NABCEP    "Certified PV Designer & Installer"

      ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
   Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"