Battery charging with XW series equipment [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jul 10 09:25:24 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Is there any chance that Xantrex could be persuaded to rework the old
SW Series?  It was almost the inverter we needed, with a few
maddening glitches.  An updated FET board, better grid tie interface,
and silent sell, and it could be the inverter we have been waiting
for.  Maybe we could think of a few more rubs to address, such as a
user friendly DC box.

Drake

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php