Battery charging with XW series equipment [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Jul 10 10:42:35 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

But they were only 85% efficient. :-( Also, the relays are hardwired
so's you can't replace them in the field, they weigh 125 lbs, the wave
form is only sort of a sine, they only put out 120, the generator
control circuit requires an external fuse, all the wire connections are
awkward (if not nearly impossible), they have volatile memory and, and,

Other than that, they are pretty good!

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php