Message to manufacturer's: Unprotect those PDFs, please [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Tue Jun 3 18:53:11 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Dear manufacturer's:

In order to package electronic building permit applications, we need to
stack documents from various sources into PDF files.  This includes permit
application forms, system descriptions, drawings, site maps, and
manufacturer's data sheets.  If you turn on security protection for your
data sheets, we are prevented from compiling documents in Adobe photo
shop.  Please, turn off the protection so we can use your documents with
more flexibility.

Right now I need the following documents in unprotected format.  If these
can be e-mailed to me in unprotected format, I would appreciate it.

SMA SB US series data sheets.
Wiley Electronics ETL listing.

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

-- _________________________________
William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: wrmiller at mpandc.com
http://mpandc.com
License No. C-10-773985

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com