Message to manufacturer's: Unprotect those PDFs, please [RE-wrenches]

Brian Wiley btw at we-llc.com
Wed Jun 4 03:26:51 PDT 2008

Mr. Miller,

We turn on the security so that we can be sure our documents are not
being modified inappropriately.  We are always happy to accomodate
installers when we know how they will use the document.  I will send you
a copy separately.

Meanwhile, you may also want to use a pdf merging product like A-PDF
(http://www.a-pdf.com/).

Best Regards,
Brian Wiley
Wiley Electronics LLC