solar thermal mounting feet for flat roof [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Wed Feb 13 13:19:34 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Any recommendations for mounting feet/piers to support a large solar thermal array on a flat roof?  This will be an extensive green roof system, so we need to mount something to the concrete deck before the waterproofing (MM6125) is applied and the insulation, etc. gets installed.  I'm thinking either drill & epoxy with allthread or perhaps old fashioned concrete piers epoxied to the deck, but perhaps there is a better option that will give me at least 6" of rise?

--thanks

.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php