Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Thu Nov 29 13:20:32 PST 2007

So boB,

What is the Magnum story on the charging parameters and possible upgrades?
And RF?

And any new info about the "Classic"?

Thanks,
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com