Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Nov 29 13:01:10 PST 2007

tump at hughes.net wrote:

> Would someone explain why Robin is NOT allowed to post? Aren't there
> >other folks from manus that are allowed to post?

Hi Tump...

Manufacturers are allowed ONE (1) person to post to the wrenches list,
however I have seen one slip through with 2 allowed to post.

No biggie for me as long as someone is able to speak for a manufacturer.
 For the moment, I'm the chosen one for MidNite Solar and Magnum Energy,
although I expect (and hope) that Gary Baxter or maybe Tony Boatwright
will join the list eventually.

boB

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php