GFP on SDHW pv pump? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Nov 16 12:27:29 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Joel,

Thanks so much for the best (actually the first) laugh of the day!

We sure can stuck in a loop in this industry! Lemme go move my cheese
now....lat -15 degrees....

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org