GFP on SDHW pv pump? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 16 12:10:28 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Ground the array. Don't ground the array. Put a GFDI on residential rooftop
arrays. Put GFDI on all arrays. Set your Voc to record low temperatures. Set
your Isc to 1.25. Set your Isc to 1.56. Move the cheese. Put the piano by
the window. Move the piano away from the window. But whatever you do, make
PV better quality, faster installed, cheaper for the customer, and
profitable for a sustainable industry. Get involved. See
http://www.solarabcs.org/stakeholder_mtg_presntations/index.htm