Tri-Metric (was Flexnet DC) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Thu Nov 15 17:54:04 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Nick,
I'm using all three channels/shunts. I have an ancient PS4DC (when
they were just the PSDC and there was no PS2DC). PV input on one,
hydro and wind on another and the third for load.
I'm an Outback distributor. We just received the first units here and
are shipping most of them back out to our dealers to install in their
customer's systems.
Cheers, Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php