Outback FX compatible wth piezo stove ignitor? [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Oct 11 08:37:57 PDT 2007

That is an odd one - I haven't heard of it before and I know we have many people with these stoves and our inverters.

Sounds like an RF issue - are the inverter(s) shutting down when the error occurs?  It could an issue with routing of the comm cables near the AC wires.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, is confidential, and may also be protected by
attorney-client or other privilege. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error,
please do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient,you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete it. Thank you.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com