Fw: battery costs rising [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Oct 9 08:21:56 PDT 2007

Jeff,
This topic is more appropriate for the Markets list. But as both lists are
available to anyone who wants to read them, there may be some installers who
don't want to openly discuss wholesale prices.

I'm not sure what the solution is re your battery price question, given
that. The increases you see are common in our area as well. Ours are
delivered.
Allan