Battery enclosures and NEC [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu Oct 4 08:58:23 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

I use the Outback PSR-SCT battery trays in bottom of the wooden boxes I
(or usually the customer) builds to enclose their batteries. These will
hold any acid spills that theoretically could occur. I have had one
happen yet... but considering the mess it would make, these are pretty
cheap insurance.

Todd

*
*

* *

*NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have
no recourse or protection, save calling for the impeachment of the
current President & Vice-President.*

**

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php