Battery enclosures and NEC [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Oct 4 08:47:15 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

John,

We use a product called Structoglass. It's a fiberglass sheet, 4' x 8'
and app. 3/32" thick. Goes for $32.50 here.
It's used in kitchens, bathrooms and dairy facilities. Very durable and
has been holding up to acid spills
for 10 years now.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org