Outback Power AC voltage fluctuation [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Wed Aug 22 09:56:13 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi All,

Thanks for the comments.

  If got the voltage correct with the genny running, the mate showed
an additional 5v off when the genny was off.

I have to install new cables on this system anyway, so I'll see how
the new cables work and if it "solves" any of the problems.
I'll keep you all informed.

On a related note, the OB tech mentioned that the mate is not true
RMS, so the reading on it is only about 90% accurate?
has anyone else gotten this bit of information?

Thanks,

jay

peltz power

PS.  I have had great experiences with On Demand heaters.  The only
problems have been when installed incorrectly ( too small of flue,
gas, water or wrong faucets).

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com