Bifacial modules [RE-wrenches]

blair may tump at hughes.net
Wed Apr 11 15:21:51 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Bifacial modules,(Sanyo HIT Double 190W HIP-190DA3 now derated to 185W)
  are modules that charge from both sides. Pretty Sweet for cold
snowy climates/ sun shades for porches. E mail off line as I have
some installed if additional information/pictures are needed.

              Tump at hughes.net
               www.SWNL.net
    Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
      Me.# 207-832-7574  Cl.#  610-517-8401

       ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
      NABCEP    "Certified PV Designer & Installer"

       ********  MAINE'S CHARTER ********
    Trace Xantrex "Certified" Dealer / Installer"

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com