satellite internet off-grid [RE-wrenches]

Daryl DeJoy penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Apr 9 17:24:06 PDT 2007

Nik,
   As I said earlier, WildBlue has a $50 per month service which is faster
than the cell modems around here. They have been running a special
around here as well. I paid $300 for the equipment and one months
service to start, with "free" installation. Only two computers here,
though, hence the less expensive service.
Daryl

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com