satellite internet off-grid [RE-wrenches]

Daryl DeJoy penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Apr 9 09:08:53 PDT 2007

I am in an area of Maine with little to no high speed internet. I have
been using WildBlue satellite for my connection and have found it more
than adequate to update our web site, send bills, etc. It is not as fast
as cable, obviously, and VOIP doesn't work very well on it, but For us it
is VERY worthwhile and useful.I have the $50 per month package and it
works great, but they have a pro package for $30 or so more which is
faster.The $50 package even works fairly well on streaming video.
Daryl
Penobscot Solar Design
NABCEP Certified installer

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com