Remote Monitoring Options? [RE-wrenches]

Jason Lerner wapalco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:13:40 PST 2007

<x-flowed>
Hello Travis,

For Outback monitoring I really like the Wattplot software http://
www.intellact.ca/energy/wattplot.htm   It can monitor every port on a
hub 10,   put it all on one screen, or to an excel file.  It also
reads everything coming thru the Mate,  so you can log warnings,
errors, aux run time,  etc.  Andrew the developer is very
responsive,  and can add in custom programming such as email alerts.
If he doesn't answer all your questions feel free to contact me off
list.

Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and Light Co.
wapalco at gmail.com