Remote Monitoring Options? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Mon Mar 5 07:38:00 PST 2007

Hello All,

I am preparing to do an installation with a Quad Stack of Outback FX’s, a
Bergey Excel-R and several kW of PV.  The customer has high speed internet
through his local phone company.  I’m not particularly interested in posting
the real time data to the internet.  My main interest is to be able to do
some trouble shooting remotely and walk the customer though some simple
things to get a simple issues resolved and save myself (thus the customer
the $) of a 4hr one way drive to tweak a few settings.

Where do I even start to look?

Thanks,

Travis Creswell

Ozark Energy Services