Reliable PV direct submersible? [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Geddes b.geddes at clear.net.nz
Tue Feb 27 20:27:51 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Sindelar" <allan at positiveenergysolar.com>
To: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: Reliable PV direct submersible? [RE-wrenches]

> Mick,
> Welcome to the club! I share everything you have said.
>
> I won't install another ETA/Lorentz submersible. Too unreliable.

Interesting that.  I have supplied a few and in the last month have had 3
complaints!  One (HR07) sheared the pump rotor shaft off just above the
motor coupling.  The others, (HR07 & Badu12) have stiff rotation and won't
spin in any but the brightest sun.  Wondering if the rest are going to
follow on.  All are less than 12 months old.

Bruce Geddes
PowerOn
New Zealand

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com