Truck advice [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Mon Jan 22 12:14:10 PST 2007

If you're thinking about the Sprinter, check out this very sweet set up on
E-bay.  Item # 150081844245  (copy then paste the item number into the
"search" on Ebay).  It's priced very well in my opinion.

I looked at the Sprinter a few years back and at that time what kept me from
looking any further was what I thought was their very low towing rating.  We
regularly pull trailers well over 10,000 lbs.  I can't remember exactly but
the Sprinter seemed rated very low for towing.

Biodiesel comment: Around here, most used veggie around here gets turned
into pet food by factories in the region.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services